MACHU PICCHU TOUR # 2 - 4 DAYS
CUZCO, SACRED VALLEY & MACHU PICCHU
Why Our Peru Travel Packages?
Our Peru Travel Packages include all the services than the others and our Extra Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with Golden Destinations.
- We offer you very high quality services.
- We are recommended on TripAdvisor
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable trip to Peru!
- Accommodations with private bathrooms and well located.
- All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Domestic transportation, and entrance fees. and all the services included below
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We have developed a vast selection the best travel itineraries.
- We offer tours fully customizable
- All our tours depart everyday of the year
Day 1: Cuzco
Flight to Cuzco. Arrival in Cuzco, reception and transfer to your hotel. Free day to acclimatize.
Day 2: Urubamba Valley -Sacred Valley – Pisac – Ollantaytambo
Day 3: Machu Picchu tour
Day 4: Cuzco - Lima
Price per person is US$ according hotel of your choice:
- 2 star hotels: Price per person (based on two people): US$ 488.00
- 3 star hotels: Price per person (based on two people): US$ 538.00
- 4 star hotels: Price per person (based on two people): US$ 733.00
- 5 star hotels: Price per person (based on two people): US$ 1004.00
Flight tickets no Included:
Lima –Cusco - Lima to be quoted on the day of enquiry (prices vary from US$200 to US$300 per person depending on the season
- 03 nights of accommodation at your selected hotel in Cuzco.
- 03 breakfasts
- 01 buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
- Afternoon city tour in Cuzco in pool or group service with English speaking guide.
- Full day Sacred Valley Tour with English speaking guide in pool or group service.
- Two hours guided Machu Picchu tour with English speaking guide in group service
- Expedition Train to Machu Picchu,
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- In and out transfers in Cuzco
- All entrance fees.
- Personal assistance.
Price does not include:
- Airport taxes (US$28 for international, US$5 for domestic flights)
- International airfare to Peru.
- All domestic flights Lima-Cuzco-Lima aprox US$320
- Baggage excess.
- Travel insurance against cancellation, unused services, illness, accident etc.
- Additional nights for bad weather or flight cancellation, etc.
- Personal expenses.
- Others not specified.
Extra night's hotel and transfers in Lima and Cuzco can be arranged.
Flights can be arranged, but must be requested at time of booking (flight costs subject to increase) approximate average US$320.
Upgrades and Hiram Bingham train and private tours, please ask for details.
Why Golden Destinations ?
Golden Destinations represents travel throughout all of Peru. We have local offices in Lima, Cusco, Arequipa, Puno,. Why is this important? We own our own vehicles and conduct all our own transfer services, as well as guided tours. We have full-time English-speaking staffs at each location that are there to ensure everything goes well in the moment when you or your clients are traveling. We have 24 hour, in-country support to ensure that all emergencies or simple questions are catered to with immediate response. You and/or your clients will feel safe and concern-free while traveling with us as we TRULY KNOW the area. Simply put: We are HERE in the very locations you will be traveling.
We have been in business for 15 years and are growing! We are registered with the main tourist authorities in each country, as listed below. We also can provide long lists of satisfied clients upon request. And we are part of View Corporation, one of the largest travel corporations in Peru.
24 Hour Contact:
As we have all the local offices in place will full time staff, we are able to assist you IN-COUNTRY 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Not only does Golden Destinations want to take you to the very farthest corners of Peru, but we want to do so in a way that preserves the local environment and cultural communities. This way the world's most exciting regions will stay healthfully intact. We are proud to tell you we are a Premium Partner of STI (Sustainable Travel International). With them, we promote responsible travel and ecotourism to help protect the environment, socio-cultural and economic needs of the countries and communities we represent.
Volunteer Projects and Donations:
We specialize in offering tailor-made tours throughout Peru and operate every adventure, cultural and ecological tour available; from special interest trips, honeymoon tours, family packages, trekking, mountaineering and corporate clientele to tailor made itineraries and luxury VIP excursions. As the only travel company that guarantees escorted fixed departure tours even if there is only one passenger, there will be no cancellations, no disappointments!. With no hidden land cost charges; a constant quality control system regularly checking hotels and services; a committed awareness for the environment; and by operating low-impact tours that benefit local economies and communities on every visit; View Peru proudly offers a responsible tourism that is setting new standards in the very nature of Perú travel. Our mission to exceed our clients high expectations every time is confirmed through our constant source of testimonials and satisfied customers; making our market position as one of the leading tour companies Perúa assured.
The Golden Destinations Added Value bonus, a complimentary service representing added value such as extra meals, extra tours and complimentary upgrades, all at no extra cost!!
What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with Golden Destinations.