PERU & BOLIVIA TOUR - 14 DAYS
Lima - Cuzco - Machu Picchu - Lake Titicaca - La Paz - Salar de Uyuni
Why Our Peru and Bolivia Travel Packages?
Our Peru and Bolivia Travel Packages include all the services than the others and our Extra Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with Golden Destinations.
- We offer you very high quality services.
- We are recommended on TripAdvisor
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable trip to Peru and Bolivia!
- Accommodations with private bathrooms and well located.
- All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Domestic transportation, and entrance fees. and all the services included below
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We have developed a vast selection the best travel itineraries.
- We offer tours fully customizable
- All our tours depart everyday of the year
Day 1: Lima
You are welcomed by our staff at the airport and transferred to your hotel. During the ride we will tell you about Lima and Peru and go through your itinerary day by day. We will also answer any question you may have.
Day 2: Lima (B)
Day 3: Lima - Cuzco (B)
Transfer to the airport for the flight to Cuzco. Free morning to relax and get used to the altitude.
Day 4: Sacred Valley (B, L)
Day 5: Ollantaytambo –Machu Picchu (B)
It is time for the highlight of the tour, the forgotten city of the Incas and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World – Machu Picchu. You will catch an early train to Aguas Calientes where you are met by your guide. You then take the bus up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour (2 hours). After the tour you will have some free time to explore the ruins and take more photos. A popular alternative is to climb the mountain next to Machu Picchu, Huayna Picchu (2 hours). It is quite tough but if you reach the top you will have a spectacular view over Machu Picchu and the surroundings. Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Day 6: Aguas Calientes – Cuzco (B)
Day 7: Cuzco – Puno (B, L)
Transfer to the bus station for the tour that will take you to Puno. The bus trip over the altiplano is very beautiful and you will do several stops on the way to visit museums, Inca ruins, and small villages. You will also make a stop for lunch. You arrive in the afternoon to Puno. We pick you up and transfer you to the hotel.
Day 8: Lake Titicaca (B, L)
(It is possible to stay overnight on the island in a family´s home. This is a very nice and special experience which we really recommend, keep in mind that the houses are very rustic though.)
Day 9: Puno – Copacabana – Sun Island – Inti Wata Complex – Chua – La Paz (B, L)
Early land transfer to Copacabana Sanctuary, board the Catamaran Cruise Ship, snacks on board while sailing to Sun Island, the legendary birthplace of the Inca Empire. Visit the Inca Garden, steps and fountain followed by the Inti Wata Cultural Complex including the Ekako Underground Museum, the traditional medicine and the Titikaka Reed Shipbuilders display centers, the Pachamama agricultural Inca terraces, a handicraft center, the Intica lounge and at the Manco Kapac look out the largest variety of Andean camelids. Also, the Inti Wata Complex at Sun Island includes a unique sailing experience aboard a huge Titikaka traditional vessel for a panoramic visit to the Pilkokaina Inca Palace.
Catamaran Cruise Ship to Chua harbor while enjoying a buffet lunch on board, land transfer to La Paz.
Day 10: La Paz city tour (B)
Day 11: La Paz – Oruro – Uyuni (B)
Pick up from hotel and depart in regular bus to Oruro. We continue by train towards Uyuni, arrival late at night. Transfer to the hotel, overnight stay.
Day 12: Uyuni – Uyuni Salt Flat – Coquesa – Uyuni – Oruro (B, L)
Day 13: Oruro – La Paz (B)
Arrival to Oruro in the morning and transfer to the bus station to board a regular bus to La Paz. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Passengers are picked up from their hotels to visit the epic city of Tiwanaku, the capital of an ancient civilization. Located 72 km away form the city of La Paz and near the south-eastern shores of Lake Titikaka. During its greatest times, the capital of Tiwanaku was the largest in the world and considered to be the Cradle of all American Civilizations. This pre-Inca ruins started endless archeological debates, the most recent radiocarbon 14 tests show that this edifications date back to 1580 B.C.
In this ancient breath taking city we will visit the Kalasasaya (Sun) Temple, Semisubterranean (Earth) Temple, Akapana Pyramid and the legendary Sun Gate, the tour also takes us to an impressive museum filled with ancient objects and tools that stand as proof of just how advanced this civilization really was.
Day 14: La Paz (B)
Transfer to the airport for your international flight.
End of our services
Price per person based on 2 sharing a double room according the hotel category :
- 2 Stars accommodation: $ 1578.00 per person, based in 2 people.
- 3 Stars accommodation: $ 1690.00 per person, based in 2 people.
- 4 Stars accommodation: $ 2747.00 per person, based in 2 people
- 5 Stars accommodation: $ 3197.00 per person, based in 2 people
Lima - Cusco to be quoted on the day of enquiry (prices vary from US$150 to US$200 per person depending on the season)
what is included in golden destination's incredible prices?
- 13 nights of accommodation in twin/double rooms at recommended hotels with private bathroom with breakfast & local taxes.
- All pick-ups and transfers and tours as indicated in group service with English speaking guides.
- Meals indicated (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Expedition Class Train tickets: Cusco - Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- All entrance fees.
what is not included in golden destination's incredible prices?
- International air tickets to Peru and airport taxes (US$32 per person)
- Meals not indicated.
- Domestic flights
- Additional expenses such as telephone bills, laundry, etc.
- Personal Travel Insurance.
Details of your trip to Peru:
- If you go to high altitudes you may suffer "Soroche" (altitude sickness), bring diamox or ask your doctor for advice, just in case.(See more details).
- Checked-in luggage weight limit on domestic flights is 20 kg (44.09 lb). The fee for excess luggage is US$1.8 per kilo.
- Carry-on luggage for domestic flights cannot exceed 8 kg (17.64 lb).
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or accident.
- In addition to your carry-on, you can bring with you a personal item such as a purse, a lap top, a video camera or a diaper bag (when traveling with an infant).
- The Expedition train to Machu Picchu limits passengers to a small luggage of no more than 11 pounds or 5 kilos per person.
- The regular rate for tips is $5 or more, at your discretion.
- The exchange rate is about 2.50 soles per dollar.
- Airport taxes for international flights are $30.25, payable at the airport.
- We will assist you in every step of your trip, so please feel free to call us at any time, day or night, if necessary.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the schedule of the trip without prior notice, due to changes in climate conditions, river water levels, flight or bus arrival and departure times or any other unforeseeable reason that may develop, in order to make the best of the trip.
- We would be pleased to arrange additional free days to your tour, if you so desire, in order to give you more time to explore things, or places that may be of particular interest to you
Note 1: Because of the nature of hotels and the travel industry, it is not always possible to secure the hotels and lodges listed in the itinerary. we will endeavour to secure the hotels listed in your itinerary. However, View Peru reserves the right to secure the next best available option or an upgrade in the event that the original hotels are not available or overbooked.
Note 2: Please insure that your passport expiration date is good for at least 90 days past the end of your tour.
Note 3: Please make sure to inform we of any health or dietary restrictions.
Note 4: we strongly recommends that all clients purchase travel insurance after booking your tour to cover your investment.
CHEAP PERU AND BOLIVIA TOURS AND TRAVEL PACKAGES
Our Affordable Travel Package are the cheapest tours in Peru and Baolivia. At these incredibly low prices, you will receive high quality tours with English speaking guides throughout the entire trip; we include all airport and hotel transfers in our own private vehicles with our own staff; we offer clean, well located, quality hotels with breakfast and train tickets to Machu Picchu with entrance fees to the attractions. our tours are simply the most affordable trips in Peru today.
CHEAP BOLIVIA TOURS
We offer a large selection of general interest Bolivia and Peru itineraries for destinations throughout Peru and Bolivia as well as a variety of special interest cheap Bolivia tours.
CHEAP BOLIVIA TRAVEL
We are very proud of our knowledge on the destinations we serve and are dedicated to providing high quality service. We have earned a reputation for our fast and accurate confirmations, outstanding service and most reasonable prices.